The world has become so much smaller since I was a child. The people I knew either lived down the block or in the neighboring town.
- If I wanted to have a conversation with a friend who I wasn’t with, I had to use a rotary, hard wired, telephone.
- If my friend wasn’t home when I called, the phone rang and rang with no end.
- If my friend was involved in a conversation with someone else, I heard an annoying buzzing sound.
- If you choose to ring my phone I could let it go to voicemail
- If I receive a voicemail I can respond via text.
- If forced to meet someone in “real life” we rarely engage in eye contact as we are too busy talking to our smart phone.
Gift it Forward was founded on he belief that people can be nicer to one another. By doing acts of kindness in a purposeful way we have the ability to make both others and ourselves feel good.
Whether you’re an old friend, new friend, or a soon to be friend. You’ll get to know us through Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, our Blogs, and of course our website. We would like to get to know you as well. We invite you to share your thoughts and experiences on our Forum page.